In my last post I talked about getting my code published as a PEAR package. Well, I did talk to them and they asked me to change my code a bit, add some PHPunit test, and to organize my directory in a different fashion. But, vacations are over and I have been too busy to make those changes. Yes, its been long since my last post. But, my first update after GSoC is here. I have changed the way I used to POST using cURL. Now, I am using HTTP_REQUEST2 to POST and send headers. As it says on PEAR, HTTP_REAUEST2 “Provides an easy way to perform HTTP requests”, more information over here (http://pear.php.net/package/HTTP_Request2).
Some PHPunit test, and a new package name is what I aim to do next.